9:can be pround of
11-35 41334 21114 43231 14232 31431
47-56 FKNGE IBAOM
57-66 32142 24213
67-76 44124 33124
77-86 13332 14231
11-35 BADAC CADBC CBCAB DCDAD CACAD
47-56 JEHIK GNOAC
57-66 34121 23443
67-76 42141 21332
77-86 41143 41312
36.increasing 37.phonomen 38.seeing 39.accustoms 40.thief 41.murder 42.explosion 43.associated
44.changing wational border
45.and other countries
46.lead to serious problems
87.they didn't resolved yet
88.that they haven't found answer to
89.what most parents care for
90.desided to start own business
91.until a doctor found it by
From June1, 2008, shops and supermarkets are forbidden from offering free plastic bags to customers, according to a new law. A nation-wide campaign against plastic bags has been launched.
Nowadays, Chinese people use up to three billion plastic bags a day. While being very convenient to shoppers, plastic bags also cause serious white pollution” and waste resources.
Though the ban may cause some inconvenience to shoppers, it can help reduce the use of plastic bags when people have to pay for them. Besides, the ban, in away, can promote public awareness of environmental protection.
So I think it necessary to forbid shops and supermarkets from offering free plastic bags. When shopping, we can use cloth bags or baskets instead of plastic bags as we used to.
1. B) in service training organizations
2. C) at an annual rate of 3.9 percent
3. B) 20%
4. D) They give them chances for international study or internship
5. A) Yale's collaboration with Fudan University on genetic research
6. C) It is intentionally created by Stanford University.
7. B) It has been unsteady for years.
8. changes in the visa process
9. take their knowledge and skills back home
10. strengthen the nation
11. C) She was somewhat overweight
12. D) At a hotel reception
13. B) Having confidence in her son
14. A) Have a short break
15. D) He has been in perfect condition
16. B) She still keeps some old furniture in her new house
17. D) The woman forgot lending the book to the man
18. C) The man doesn't look like a sportsman
19. A）She has packed it in one of her bags.
20. C) It will last one week.
21. B) The taxi is waiting for them.
22. A) At home.
23. C) She is tired of her present work.
24. A) Translator.
25. D) Education and experience.
26. A) They care a lot about children.
27. B) Their birth information is usually kept secret.
28. C) They have mixed feelings about finding their natural parents.
29. D) Adoption has much to do with love.
30. B) He bought The Washington Post.
31. A) She was the first woman to lead a big U.S publishing company.
32. D) Katharine had exerted an important influence on the worlD)
33. C) It'll protect them from possible financial crises.
34. A) They can't immediately get back the money paid for their medical cost.
35. B) They needn't pay the entire medical bill at once.
44. The percentage of people living in cities is much higher than the percentage working in industry.
45. There is not enough money to build adequate houses for the people that live there, let alone the new arrivals.
46. So the figures for the growth of towns and cities represent proportional growth of unemployment
47. K) projects
48. M) role
49. A) acting
50. J) offers
51. D) cooperative
52. G) forward
53. F) especially
54. I) information
55. O) victims
56. E) entire.
57. A) All its courses are offered online.
58. C) a minimum or total absence of face-to-face instruction.
59. D) work on the required courses whenever and wherever.
60. C) There is no mechanism to ensure that they make the required effort.
61. B) cutting down on their expenses.
62. A) Children do find lots of fun in many mindless activities.
63. B) Her way to success was full of pains and frustrations.
64. C) She wanted to share her stories with readers.
65. C) she wanted to help Rebecca realize her dream of becoming a writer.
66. B) Children should be allowed freedom to grow through experience
67. A) as
68. C) to
69. D) distinguished
70. A) related
71. C) In
72. B) much
73. D) behavior
74. B) but
75. C) negative
76. A) given
77. D) consistent
78. A) consumers
79. D) favorable
80. C) Moreover
81. B) enhancing
82. A) readily
83. D) volume
84. B) amount
85. D) intentions
86. A) turn
87. to which they presently haven’t yet found any solutions
88. What most parents are concerned about
89. in case it gets cold
90. decided to run their own businesses
91. until a doctor found it by accident
A卷 1-7 DAADCDA B卷 1-7 DADBADC 8 not entirely clear 9 the combination of older mothers and more single children 10 partly genetic QQ 694827063
11-16 13434 16-20 41321
21-25 23134 26-30 23232
听力 11-16 41324 16-20 24313
21-25 33142 26-30 13314
听力填空AB卷一样 36 periods 37 symbol 38 decades 39 exported 40 aparent 41 percentage 42 conbination 43 concenient 44 Our air qualities are suffered from effect of pollute come from our cars .45 The problems courssed by moto-rides in the west countries are often magnified bu the development .46 Movement in some cities comes to a virtal stands, still.
47：lightr and more shock-absorbent
48:potential 49:established athletic toot wear industry
51:The team spirit and shared valuse of the ath letes
52-61 DCABB ADBBD
A卷 62-66 21432 67-71 43213
72-76 42134 77-81 13421
62-66 42411 67-71 12423
72-76 22433 77-81 34312
The appearance and function of the perfect combination
The instinct to know which way
Children deprived of their freedom
the mortality rate is lower compared with inactive people